Skip to main content

閒暇時光

深夜或是早晨,都喝一杯不加糖或奶的黑咖啡,來面對某一時刻必要的純粹。這時耳邊的音樂通常是塞隆尼斯・孟克那孤寂卻又不急著與人們搭上關係的音符,「this is my story」他用著強勁且緩慢的鋼琴聲,訴說自己的人生。


而更多時候,我是閉上雙眼去聆聽那屬於孟克的單向傾訴與感受單品咖啡隨著時間逐漸失溫,使得口味層層變換的神奇時刻。應該沒有什麼比爵士樂CD和咖啡再神奇和矛盾的組合了吧!一個是睥睨時間使人們如我在一甲子後還可以聽到當時靈魂的敲擊,一個則在沖泡後,喝的過程中有三次以上味覺的轉變。


所以當我放著音樂,喝咖啡的同時,經歷的是時間的永恆性與否的對話,時間以不同型式被保存與釋放在一個只有我能開啟或關閉的場域裡,透過我,永恆與瞬間得以相遇,其衝擊到的是我自以為停止活動的放鬆,原來活力這麼強。


但也只有這種放鬆的時刻,才能讓一個人的精神接觸到時間想表達的層面,活在當下的時間是不會停止的,但這卻不妨礙在自己的時間加上許多層次-永久過去的、即時立刻的-使每一時刻都跳動在閒暇裡,如同古希臘哲人說:「閒暇時光,是自己鑽研自己是什麽的好機會°」

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(4) RYAN COOKE, My best friend ever

Everyone who knows me in the England definitely knows that I have a friend called Ryan Cooke, and if my life has any difference from other people, it is also because of him. It was in the late September of last year I met Ryan in front of the library. He told me that when I introduced myself in the class, he already decided to make friends with me because instead of explaining why I study at this programme, I said that Taiwanese army sucks and like to drink whisky. Ok, fair enough. As for me, before we had our first coffee in the Opposite, my impression of him was that he is a tall guy, like to listen to Jazz, dresses like a band player and can drink a lot. I think that we do exchange our numbers, but for a new comer in the UK like me, it is almost impossible to understand what a native speaker is talking about on the phone at beginning, anyway, thanks god, we can use text. However, the first coffee with him was not through the phone or text but the coincidence (if there is no destiny)...

結婚

結婚 這天風裡有比糖果還甜蜜的味道 是幸福為你們的精心佈局 兩千道彩虹也無法詮釋那幾近狂暴的悸動 人生從此不再與影子跳雙人舞 的確,承諾的重量不輕卻是單膝跪下的適當負荷 時間伴隨著騎士的眼神和淬鍊的堅定而閃亮 刻畫在牆上的則是為了一切而存在的存在 與你們錯過的不會再是彼此,並且 一場神聖的儀式將證明即使偶有磨擦如 段落的話語稍不接續的時候 愛依舊是獨特的重力只吸引互相 情感製成的調色盤也會讓生活裡 的悲喜永遠有最新鮮的顏料,於是在 起床後惺忪的看著對方的同時,僅僅 點頭微笑便是世上最美麗的瞬間 這是兩人的時刻 與一段愛情的起點

時間

  時間 時間是海水 因為當人的祖先 從海洋爬上岸 身體感覺很輕盈 不習慣沒有水的壓力 於是就創造了時間 一分一秒的日子 給了你我的人生 像海水壓抑著魚兒 那麼樣的無感的壓力 直到要離去才知道 不能沒有水壓 卻也抓不住時間 不信嗎?呼吸一口 以為是得到氧氣 實際上是無色無味無形的時間 告訴我們自己還活著 就像是群魚漫游在海中 只知道從出生開始 就不能逃離 除非死去