Skip to main content

New life in London

I moved to here almost 10 days ago, but have just settled 20 hours ago.

Everyone needs a room, a room which can be messed or decorated by his own will, of course, in my case, by the will of both of us. It is fine, totally fine, as long as we can have our room. the previous tenants couldn't move out on time, and because I am a good person, so we stay on the floor of living room for another few nights.

I am amazed by the desire of longing for a new room from my heart, it is so strong, too strong to wait for another day to move in after the minute the previous tenants say bye to me.

New bed setting, new arrangement of the furniture, new home for my clothes, everything is in order after non-stop cleaning and unpacking for few hours and even the peace lily travelled from Leeds with us finally can spread his leaves happily in the corner of new room.

But we are not very familiar with this room yet, at least, not when we were sleeping. I had too many crazy dreams last night, but we will be fine soon. Because we have our room at last, no more school accommodation, no more cheap ghost house (though I had good time there), and no more sleeping bag and clod tough floor.

it is interesting that having a room is important to me. Does that imply that I don't want to have adventure anymore? or I want 1/3 of my day under control? or it is just a simple sign that I am getting old? the answer may be that I want to have a new start of my life, and it begins with a nice bedroom.

So new job is in hand, just needed to sign the contract with them (hope that I can sign it asap), new bedroom is under control and I even met a new friend from old school days today, but personally still need some old friends around with me.

After all friends are not luggages can be taken to anywhere I go, they are lively life shining in other part of this world, I can't be too greedy.

As for the new friend from old time, we were in the same major at the same year back to the university, and we have contact with each other for more than 4 years, although we were not that close in the uni anyway. But it is amazing to meet an old person you know in a totally different country. You don't have to give too many reasons to meet up, just say hi to each other in the same city far away from our home town is more than enough.

And if you feel happy after the meeting and feel like making a new friend, then it would be the best re-union. And I feel so, cool man!

Life is a little bit too active at moment for me now. But I will be very flexible and malleable with whatever put in front of me as that is the only way to deal with life and facing the uncertainty is the only purpose of being given the chance to explore this endless world with limited lifespan.

Therefore, I am in London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(4) RYAN COOKE, My best friend ever

Everyone who knows me in the England definitely knows that I have a friend called Ryan Cooke, and if my life has any difference from other people, it is also because of him. It was in the late September of last year I met Ryan in front of the library. He told me that when I introduced myself in the class, he already decided to make friends with me because instead of explaining why I study at this programme, I said that Taiwanese army sucks and like to drink whisky. Ok, fair enough. As for me, before we had our first coffee in the Opposite, my impression of him was that he is a tall guy, like to listen to Jazz, dresses like a band player and can drink a lot. I think that we do exchange our numbers, but for a new comer in the UK like me, it is almost impossible to understand what a native speaker is talking about on the phone at beginning, anyway, thanks god, we can use text. However, the first coffee with him was not through the phone or text but the coincidence (if there is no destiny)...

愛情考古學

  愛情考古學   靈魂像袋沉甸甸的金幣 不停的掏出來給情人 愛是無價寶,金幣再多也總嘆不夠 故我繼續挖掘金礦以下 除了愛情之外,還可以是什麼 鐵鍬咚咚的挖不下去八百年前的壁岩 在這之前的情感 都媲美金石,敲不碎的 因為那時沒有散漫的愛情 只有堅硬如枷鎖的婚姻 那怎麼會挖不過去 應該很好就穿過了啊 父母之命,媒妁之言 反而堅若磐石 跟現在說說笑笑的婚姻相比 是不鶯歌燕舞卻很長鎖一心 愛情是各時代稀少的珍珠 再挖下去也不能改變現狀 說到底啊!愛情本身是沒有對錯的, 愛上的那個人更是沒有任何方向感的 邱比特的箭亂射人心 羅密歐愛上茱莉葉 人有壽命長短,愛情是附著在人身上 當然也有長長短短的活躍期 那是緻密砌造的城堡 還是天廣地闊裡的草屋 適合讓它佇足呢? 愛情是攔不住也推不動的 也是它讓人們的日子多了份 閃爍不定的魔術感 人們只好傷心的概括 那發生在他們之間的情愛統稱緣份 考古挖掘完走出山洞 有天會有一人跟我交換金幣 然後牽彼此的手 在幾代的愛情岩層上 一起坐看雲起時

樂觀與悲觀

  樂觀與悲觀   昏沈的時候總希望有興奮劑 讓時間過得更有快感 興奮的時候到總怕有個 無形的拉繩攔腰把我扯下   希望之所以夠格成為希望 就是那永遠差一步的距離 或其實是很多步,但每次前進 都以為只剩一步之遙 所以我們永遠懷抱希望。   你們看到的愚蠢是最豁達的無畏 他們的關心是最痛的針氈 而我們的忙碌則怎麼也 掩蓋不了粉飾的日常   沒有爬過黑暗甬道 怎麼會覺得陽光刺眼? 所謂的樂觀應是 徹底的悲觀主義   那所謂的悲觀呢 就是明知走不到那一步 還要每天笑笑地說 我們就要到了