Skip to main content

JOB HUNTING

To be honest, handing in Cv to the retailing store is quite a good fun although long walking to everywhere makes me feel like a dunky--very durable and honest to go forward step by step.

Of course, it would be great that I could get a job after this long hunting.
I hunt job, and wish all those "preys" can bite me back, at least a bite of inerview.
However, this is not the office job, not the "25000 up" ponds job, but it is a job.
A job which allows me to dress well, to talk to and observe people. The most important, a job for me to live in London.
It has not come yet, but it will be. If 36 CVs to the shops are not enough, then I will hand in 72 copies of them.
One of them in this hugh Lodon will be accepted by one gifted manager eventually.

Back to CV, I prefer to apply in person rather than apply on line, although it seems that on-line applying is more formal than just pop in the store and say: "hey, is it possible for me to drop my CV here if there is any vancancy available?"

But I like the moment that I make a eye contact to the store manager, and present myself confidently in front of the everyone, including the customers.

People are sort of animal needs to confront with each other, not only just for the conflict, but communication as well.

Anyway, today is a big day for I have just applied 36 copies of my CV from Westfield to Oxford circus to Bond street and Covent garden.

Let's wait and see.

Comments

  1. i am sure you will get more than one response and wish you loads of luck, luv ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(4) RYAN COOKE, My best friend ever

Everyone who knows me in the England definitely knows that I have a friend called Ryan Cooke, and if my life has any difference from other people, it is also because of him. It was in the late September of last year I met Ryan in front of the library. He told me that when I introduced myself in the class, he already decided to make friends with me because instead of explaining why I study at this programme, I said that Taiwanese army sucks and like to drink whisky. Ok, fair enough. As for me, before we had our first coffee in the Opposite, my impression of him was that he is a tall guy, like to listen to Jazz, dresses like a band player and can drink a lot. I think that we do exchange our numbers, but for a new comer in the UK like me, it is almost impossible to understand what a native speaker is talking about on the phone at beginning, anyway, thanks god, we can use text. However, the first coffee with him was not through the phone or text but the coincidence (if there is no destiny)...

結婚

結婚 這天風裡有比糖果還甜蜜的味道 是幸福為你們的精心佈局 兩千道彩虹也無法詮釋那幾近狂暴的悸動 人生從此不再與影子跳雙人舞 的確,承諾的重量不輕卻是單膝跪下的適當負荷 時間伴隨著騎士的眼神和淬鍊的堅定而閃亮 刻畫在牆上的則是為了一切而存在的存在 與你們錯過的不會再是彼此,並且 一場神聖的儀式將證明即使偶有磨擦如 段落的話語稍不接續的時候 愛依舊是獨特的重力只吸引互相 情感製成的調色盤也會讓生活裡 的悲喜永遠有最新鮮的顏料,於是在 起床後惺忪的看著對方的同時,僅僅 點頭微笑便是世上最美麗的瞬間 這是兩人的時刻 與一段愛情的起點

時間

  時間 時間是海水 因為當人的祖先 從海洋爬上岸 身體感覺很輕盈 不習慣沒有水的壓力 於是就創造了時間 一分一秒的日子 給了你我的人生 像海水壓抑著魚兒 那麼樣的無感的壓力 直到要離去才知道 不能沒有水壓 卻也抓不住時間 不信嗎?呼吸一口 以為是得到氧氣 實際上是無色無味無形的時間 告訴我們自己還活著 就像是群魚漫游在海中 只知道從出生開始 就不能逃離 除非死去