Skip to main content

愛情考古學

 

愛情考古學

 

靈魂像袋沉甸甸的金幣

不停的掏出來給情人

愛是無價寶,金幣再多也總嘆不夠

故我繼續挖掘金礦以下

除了愛情之外,還可以是什麼

鐵鍬咚咚的挖不下去八百年前的壁岩

在這之前的情感

都媲美金石,敲不碎的

因為那時沒有散漫的愛情

只有堅硬如枷鎖的婚姻

那怎麼會挖不過去

應該很好就穿過了啊

父母之命,媒妁之言

反而堅若磐石

跟現在說說笑笑的婚姻相比

是不鶯歌燕舞卻很長鎖一心

愛情是各時代稀少的珍珠

再挖下去也不能改變現狀

說到底啊!愛情本身是沒有對錯的,

愛上的那個人更是沒有任何方向感的

邱比特的箭亂射人心

羅密歐愛上茱莉葉

人有壽命長短,愛情是附著在人身上

當然也有長長短短的活躍期

那是緻密砌造的城堡

還是天廣地闊裡的草屋

適合讓它佇足呢?

愛情是攔不住也推不動的

也是它讓人們的日子多了份

閃爍不定的魔術感

人們只好傷心的概括

那發生在他們之間的情愛統稱緣份

考古挖掘完走出山洞

有天會有一人跟我交換金幣

然後牽彼此的手

在幾代的愛情岩層上

一起坐看雲起時

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(4) RYAN COOKE, My best friend ever

Everyone who knows me in the England definitely knows that I have a friend called Ryan Cooke, and if my life has any difference from other people, it is also because of him. It was in the late September of last year I met Ryan in front of the library. He told me that when I introduced myself in the class, he already decided to make friends with me because instead of explaining why I study at this programme, I said that Taiwanese army sucks and like to drink whisky. Ok, fair enough. As for me, before we had our first coffee in the Opposite, my impression of him was that he is a tall guy, like to listen to Jazz, dresses like a band player and can drink a lot. I think that we do exchange our numbers, but for a new comer in the UK like me, it is almost impossible to understand what a native speaker is talking about on the phone at beginning, anyway, thanks god, we can use text. However, the first coffee with him was not through the phone or text but the coincidence (if there is no destiny)...

結婚

結婚 這天風裡有比糖果還甜蜜的味道 是幸福為你們的精心佈局 兩千道彩虹也無法詮釋那幾近狂暴的悸動 人生從此不再與影子跳雙人舞 的確,承諾的重量不輕卻是單膝跪下的適當負荷 時間伴隨著騎士的眼神和淬鍊的堅定而閃亮 刻畫在牆上的則是為了一切而存在的存在 與你們錯過的不會再是彼此,並且 一場神聖的儀式將證明即使偶有磨擦如 段落的話語稍不接續的時候 愛依舊是獨特的重力只吸引互相 情感製成的調色盤也會讓生活裡 的悲喜永遠有最新鮮的顏料,於是在 起床後惺忪的看著對方的同時,僅僅 點頭微笑便是世上最美麗的瞬間 這是兩人的時刻 與一段愛情的起點

時間

  時間 時間是海水 因為當人的祖先 從海洋爬上岸 身體感覺很輕盈 不習慣沒有水的壓力 於是就創造了時間 一分一秒的日子 給了你我的人生 像海水壓抑著魚兒 那麼樣的無感的壓力 直到要離去才知道 不能沒有水壓 卻也抓不住時間 不信嗎?呼吸一口 以為是得到氧氣 實際上是無色無味無形的時間 告訴我們自己還活著 就像是群魚漫游在海中 只知道從出生開始 就不能逃離 除非死去