Skip to main content

咖啡

 咖啡

 

其實可以放棄喝咖啡的

因為習慣而喝最後必會因厭煩而戒掉

所以我學會偶爾不喝

但一兩年前走進公司手上一定有杯黑咖啡

再久以前不手磨細細品嘗就不認這咖啡了

再更久以前,咖啡是苦的,酒是澀的

世界是美好的,但那太久遠了

遠到我都不相信以前會嫌咖啡苦

咖啡怎麼會苦呢?

苦的是生活吧


太匆忙的喝咖啡

除了燙到舌頭沒一點好處

帶著走的咖啡是喝不到沉澱的美味

所以我學習坐著只配馬克杯品嘗

咖啡伴隨著的是悠閒

如果戒了咖啡,是不是禁止悠閒?

可是才一天沒喝就絮絮叨叨這麼多

足可見我離不開用苦味清醒的時刻

但真正忘不了的是喝過咖啡的過往

 

過去像青鳥一樣的遠遠的飛走

只留下足跡讓我追尋

於是像古波斯人拿咖啡渣卜卦

諭示的儀式是通往回憶的路徑

今日預告不是咖啡的功能

給人活力也不是

 

人們都錯估了咖啡的神奇

因為喝著買來的看不見一點渣

快速自動下的咖啡應對著生活

所有的未來都會成為過去啊

希望品嚐咖啡的時光

就停在踩著往回走的影子的

現在

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(4) RYAN COOKE, My best friend ever

Everyone who knows me in the England definitely knows that I have a friend called Ryan Cooke, and if my life has any difference from other people, it is also because of him. It was in the late September of last year I met Ryan in front of the library. He told me that when I introduced myself in the class, he already decided to make friends with me because instead of explaining why I study at this programme, I said that Taiwanese army sucks and like to drink whisky. Ok, fair enough. As for me, before we had our first coffee in the Opposite, my impression of him was that he is a tall guy, like to listen to Jazz, dresses like a band player and can drink a lot. I think that we do exchange our numbers, but for a new comer in the UK like me, it is almost impossible to understand what a native speaker is talking about on the phone at beginning, anyway, thanks god, we can use text. However, the first coffee with him was not through the phone or text but the coincidence (if there is no destiny)...

結婚

結婚 這天風裡有比糖果還甜蜜的味道 是幸福為你們的精心佈局 兩千道彩虹也無法詮釋那幾近狂暴的悸動 人生從此不再與影子跳雙人舞 的確,承諾的重量不輕卻是單膝跪下的適當負荷 時間伴隨著騎士的眼神和淬鍊的堅定而閃亮 刻畫在牆上的則是為了一切而存在的存在 與你們錯過的不會再是彼此,並且 一場神聖的儀式將證明即使偶有磨擦如 段落的話語稍不接續的時候 愛依舊是獨特的重力只吸引互相 情感製成的調色盤也會讓生活裡 的悲喜永遠有最新鮮的顏料,於是在 起床後惺忪的看著對方的同時,僅僅 點頭微笑便是世上最美麗的瞬間 這是兩人的時刻 與一段愛情的起點

時間

  時間 時間是海水 因為當人的祖先 從海洋爬上岸 身體感覺很輕盈 不習慣沒有水的壓力 於是就創造了時間 一分一秒的日子 給了你我的人生 像海水壓抑著魚兒 那麼樣的無感的壓力 直到要離去才知道 不能沒有水壓 卻也抓不住時間 不信嗎?呼吸一口 以為是得到氧氣 實際上是無色無味無形的時間 告訴我們自己還活著 就像是群魚漫游在海中 只知道從出生開始 就不能逃離 除非死去